Climate Live had two events in The Blue Zone:
● Climate Live in The Education Hub
○ additional 56,200 viewers online!
○ discussed how education charity Climate Live uses music to engage, educate and empower the public in the crisis.
● Climate Live at The Children and Youth Pavilion
○ a full house audience – in spite of it happening at the same time as a youth demo
○ People excited by our new approach of using music as a safe way to engage the majority of MAPA youth who can’t strike as in many MAPA countries it is illegal and unsafe to do so.